The Founder of TDV Solutions Consultants Inc remains deeply involved with all investor relations, daily operations, and recruiting of new coaches. He is also the lead coach for discrete, boutique executive coaching.
It is Marek’s turn to give back, in the second half of his life, to help leaders gain the confidence and balance to launch towards significance, not just success. He is passionate about finding/ addressing risks and opportunities – personal, non-profit, or corporate. Strategic thinker, pragmatic implementer.
Hear Marek’s audio interview done by Stephen Weidner of noomii.com :
Marek coaches a small number of high-achievers, offering a safe place to discuss ethical dilemmas, ignite leadership development, improve business performance and celebrate work-life balance. Strengths in marketing, operations, and governance.
- Executive Coach
- Board of Directors
- Principal, Strategic Advisor
- VP Engineering Programs and Services
- Operations Manager
- Program Manager
To follow this company on LinkedIn, please click here:
Executive Summary of CV / Résumé
Passionate about finding/ addressing risks and opportunities. Thrives in critical path and results-oriented challenges.
Harnessing strengths in the engineering/ leadership/ marketing of complex programs/ services/ products growing to over $40million/year. Key roles in proposal/ programs up to $3 billion. Strategic thinker, pragmatic implementer.
• 10+ years business development and sales/ proposals, including UAV/UAS/ISTAR
• 20+ years leading projects, change, engineering concepts into reality, risk, IM/ IT.
• 20+ years of complex engineering/ IT leadership delivery/ acceptance/ renewal.
• 20+ years of defence, aerospace, and regulatory adherence. Canadian top secret.
• 20+ years of business analysis, finance, and organizational design/ improvement.
• 20+ years in volunteer-intensive organizations, including leadership/ Boards.
Quickly formed/ led local engineering teams with international partners; oversaw/ optimized multi-Client project portfolio revenues growing to above $40 million per year to ensure targets met on each.
Full life-cycle leadership on agile development small projects and complex systems, from concept, requirements definition, proposal architecture/ writing / management, through to integration testing, manufacturing and in-service support. Sample: simulation, maintenance of C130, maritime helicopter, UAS/ drones, mobile, deployed applications, telecommunications.
Dynamic bilingual public speaker, workplace mentor, comfortable using several leadership styles to ensure end-user needs are defined and met. Strategic advisor to Boards and executives. Trustee.
Effective in organizational deployment and independent program reviews of strategic initiatives and standards. Led improvement of large geographically-dispersed established organizations, as well as optimization of fast-paced small local teams.
Strengths in governance, marketing and development, including complex engineering context ($millions to $billions) and non-profit organizations.
Annual builder of that big snow hill on which the local kids play.
- Troy State University, Sorrell College of Business, Master of Science in Management
- Royal Military College of Canada/Collège militaire royal du Canada, Bachelor of Science, Applied Science,
Marek has full professional fluency in English. He retains bilingual proficiency in his mother tongue French, and is active in promoting the use of French in the community.more