Confidential, Secure, Simple
We have partnered with PayPal to provide you with the most secure, confidential transaction method. Payments are with PayPal credits or any major credit card. If you do not have/want a PayPal account select “Don’t have a PayPal account?” in the lower right to enable payment with a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc).
There are two methods of invoicing in response to Client preference: PayPal automated invoicing have all hyperlinks built in, or individual login and payment towards “info@TDVsolutions.com”. We offer a hyperlink for your convenience:
Anyone can have a bad day occasionally. If you are not satisfied with the time invested in the conversation with the coach and thinking partner, there will be no fee charged. Better still, we invite you to tell us how to make you smile.
Subsequent to positive interactions with a coach and thinking partner, you may be motivated to:
- Save with pre-paid hours bundles
- Suggest our reduced-fee and pro bono (free) services to not-for-profit organizations
- Save with scheduled conversations
- Save with conversations during business hours
- Enjoy referral perks
- Save with a gift certificate to someone you love
- Save with a gift certificate to someone who needs executive coaching help
Rates – Fees Executive Coaching
We offer various fee structures based on Client needs, ranging from $500 per hour to $300 per hour plus expenses*. Options may include:
- Initial compatibility meeting – free, no obligation
- 24/7 365day privileged direct dial with authentication
- Encrypted communication
- Scheduled or event driven communication
- On-site, public / social interaction support
- Packaged 15-minute increments
- Canadian HST number
- NATO / Canadian security clearance
- Explicit non-disclosure agreements
“ You are already successful beyond the hopes of many. Whether motivated by Nietzche, by God, or by any of the positive philosophies of our world, now ask yourself: Is this the life I want ?”
– Marek Wakulczyk, founder
Following the path of truth is always a good strategic choice, but it is easier said than done in a world of competing interests and divided loyalties.
Fulfilling responsibilities to God (spiritual principles), to others, and to our selves. The challenge is knowing how to do what next, given limited time and insufficient resources.V
Show courage, perseverance and love as we address the challenges and opportunities in our lives.